Thursday, May 20, 2010

Well, it's been about a week since the last one...

...so I figured I'd do an update with some pictures.

Howdy all. For those who didn't know, having a baby is kind of a big adjustment and doesn't always let you go by your schedule. "The best laid plans..." and all that. Along those lines, I want to give a huge "Thank You" out to everyone - our friends, family, co-workers, etc. for helping us so much during this time. I know it's not an individual thank you for each and every one of you, but I hope no one minds too much!

Anyway, things have been going pretty well so far, although Claire has definitely had her fussy moments. Tanya has also had her fussy moments...you know, with things like worrying about whether Claire "got your (Aaron's) weird pinky toe!" or making sure her ears are covered by her hat if I take her outside. I'll admit I have my little peculiarities as well, especially when it comes to Claire possibly scratching herself without mittens on. I also like to sneak attack Tanya by dressing Claire in pink clothing when she's not paying attention. Hahahaha!

Sylva is still having a bit of a hard time adapting and has been pretty sad at times, but we've been trying to spend more time playing with her when we can, and I've been taking her out on walks. She's settled down on walks quite well so she doesn't try to rip my arm off every time another dog barks at her.

Anyway, I have some more time off work for a bit thanks to the great folks I work with. I know a couple of them probably check in for new pictures and the like, so I'll say thank you on here as well for all the schedule juggling and compromises they've made to get me time at home right now. It's very much appreciated. So you can all expect a healthy dose of pictures in the coming days, but I won't overload too much at once, so maybe just a handful for tonight. Without further ado...

Claire's first day of work, at Aunt Erika's work. We went up there for lunch the other day and Claire did great.


This was taken right after Adam bent down to give Claire a kiss while Friedo was holding her.


I was teaching Adam all about taking pictures.


While Friedo, Robin, and Adam were over, the little guy was saying he wanted to hold Claire, so he got to, with a little help from his mom.


Tanya, Cheri, Robin, Friedo, Adam, and Sylva sitting around visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment