Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Beselers - Aaron, Tanya, Claire, and Sylva

I'll begin this blog by putting up the first pictures taken today of both Tanya and I with our new daughter, Claire. Claire was born at 6:06 p.m., May 5, 2010, and is currently sleeping contentedly (at least for another couple hours I'm guessing). Tanya is doing great, and is also getting some well-deserved shut-eye.

I realized after getting these two pictures put up that most of the pictures taken tonight were done with other people's cameras, so I may have to talk Erika into getting a few off her camera for the site. I'll also get a few pictures of Sylva (our collie) put up for those who would like to see her. But for now, here is a brief introduction to the newest member of our family.

I know it's tough to tell at the moment, but she does in fact
have my chin cleft and the Beseler nose for sure!

P.S. For those who thought my kid would come out with
sideburns, luckily for her she did not.

4 comments:

  1. love. love. love! Enjoy every moment, sleep when you can and take advantage of the nursery while you are in the hospital! Thanks for the blog...I'll be following :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! I am so incredibly excited for both of you! Your lives will never be the same and you'll have more joy than you can imagine. Tanya, call if you have questions. I'm sure Robin will say the same too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Beseler look on the pictures right away. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. We can't wait to meet her in person. Adam will get to share the attention now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say a major congratulations to you two. I couldn't be happier for you! She's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete