Friday, May 21, 2010

Quick update and more pictures.

Today was a good day. We went up to NDSU to have lunch with Erika, then came back home. Took Sylva for a walk, finished up the yard mowing, and took a little nap with Claire.

The pictures below aren't from today, but they're from the last few days at various times.

Since Claire's cord fell off, we can give her tub baths now, which she seems to like a LOT more than before...I'm sure she'll also love the embarassing pictures we've taken of her later on.


After her bath, in the duck towel.


Me and my two little girls...my chest happens to be a prime napping location for Claire.


If I'm not mistaken, I believe we have Tari to thank for the "My Mom Rocks" outfit.


All three of my girls relaxing in the living room yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures...she is SOOO adorable...glad I got to meet her and see you briefly :-) Love how little babies legs are still curled up like they are inside mama...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of her during her bath! Staring at you in the mirror. How cute!

    ReplyDelete