Sunday, May 23, 2010

A middle-of-the-night update...

Well, it's 3:30 in the morning, and Claire is up, so we are too. Figured I'd post a quick update while she's feeding before I get to put her back to sleep.

First of all, a GIANT congratulations to my sister, Erika, and her two friends Jane and Amber. They all completed the half marathon yesterday, a 13.1-mile stretch of running. Jane even did it with a broken toe (which she broke the night before ironically enough). Erika has been training for it for about 12 weeks if I recall correctly, and looked awesome. We're all insanely proud of her, and I know Dad is loving it that his little girl has been doing so well lately.

Second, my brother, Brian, became a father for the second time at the end of April, another little girl named Isabella. I managed to snag a picture of Brian, Meghan, and Isabella when I was in Dickinson helping him with a couple things, so you'll find that below.

As a closing thought, I've been watching the NBA playoffs, so I try to catch most of the games when they're on, but occasionally I'm just tired enough that Tanya gets to catch me in a pose like the one at the bottom of this post....ah well, what're you gonna do?

Erika with Claire after the marathon!


Brian, Meghan, and Isabella - Isabella really has a lot of hair.


It's been pretty warm lately, so Tanya put Claire in a cute shorts outfit the other day.


An experiment with the color accent feature of the camera...Claire's bored with pictures already though.


I know, this is a terribly flattering picture of me...so don't look at me, look at the cute baby...Tanya likes to sneak attack with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment