Saturday, May 29, 2010

Things are kind of getting back to normal...

Hello all. It's been another chaotic week, but things are calming down finally. I got hit with food poisoning, which is a huge pain by the way, and that knocked me out of commission for a few days so Tanya picked up the slack there while I was moaning and curled in the fetal position...you know, between trips to the bathroom. Along those lines, I just want to take a quick moment to say that Tanya is an amazing wife and mom, and has been incredibly strong with everything that's happened.

There are a few pictures below of Claire and three of her uncles. Yes, technically I only have two siblings, but that doesn't mean she won't have more than two uncles to look after her. Brian and Mom came to Fargo last weekend and it was the first time Brian met Claire, so of course we got a picture with him. Al also came to visit and stayed for about four days, so that was great. After having him live with us for months it's kind of sad that he's about 3 hours away now.

Claire continues to have other visitors as well, such as Tanya's friend Chelsey, my aunt, uncle, and cousins (the Sabols/Rings), and my Aunt Alice and Norm, but we don't have pictures of quite everything at this point. No worries, though, as I'll have more pictures to post tomorrow as well.

Uncle Joel & Claire

Uncle Al & Claire

Uncle Brian & Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment