Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some happenings in March.

Hello all. There's been plenty going on in the last month and a half, so I figured we'd share a few of the highlights with you for now.
___________________________________________________________________________________


Claire likes to crawl up in her rocking chair now and sit and read to herself


Claire's Easter dress this year


Grandpa Paul refinished a little desk for Claire and she LOVES sitting at it and coloring


Friedo, Robin, and Adam came up in mid-March and we all got together over at Erika and Joel's. Claire was having a great time trying to play with Adam, even when he was just trying to have time to read by himself.


I know it's not all that impressive, but it's the first faucet I've replaced myself so I decided to take a picture of the end result



Claire gets very excited when she gets cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment