Sunday, April 10, 2011

April 10th - Two posts in a week!

Hello once more all! Two updates in a 7-day time period? Wow, I must be really on top of this.

This week was good. Got together with people on my birthday and ate good food, played some games. The only disappointing thing was that the restaurant was actually out of tiramisu during my birthday dinner, so sadly I didn't get any.

This weekend we spent some time with Ryan, Robin, and Adam on Friday and Saturday. It's nice to have a social life every once in a while for me.

In blog-related news, I got a video of Claire shrunk down in size finally, so expect some older videos to get posted soon as well, but for today I've got a few new pictures and then a fun video at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!

Claire's concentration face

Claire loves to read already, obviously her father's daughter

Claire reading some more

A nice black and white picture of Claire and Tanya

How big is Claire? SO BIG!

Claire's great exploration along the furniture...

No comments:

Post a Comment